Monday, March 16, 2009

Hydrogen Peroxide for your health

fall_imageI love hydrogen peroxide!  Go get some right now.  I like it for a couple reasons:

1 - It's cheap!  You get this big bottle for less than a $1.00

2 - It's a great cleaner!

From my experience, hydrogen peroxide is found in the pharmacy.  We had it at our local grocery store, so I bet you'll have it too.

One of the things that I use it for it to clean my teeth.  Almost every day, I swish it around in my mouth for about a minute and then spit it out, then brush my teeth (with the most natural toothpaste I could find, Spry).  It leaves your feeling so clean (because they are clean) and a lot of people think it makes them look whiter (like me).  Also, I always give my toothbrush a few squirts, because after sitting out, it has plenty of time to grow bacteria and other stuff on it.

Another thing that it can be used for is to clean things/surfaces in your house.  A natural way to clean a surface (without harmful chemicals and stuff) is to spray it with vinegar, then hydrogen peroxide.

Some people report having cured different kinds of diseases and stuff by consuming a few drops of FOOD GRADE 35% solution.  Google this, I haven't tried it.  I think it's like a cleanser or something.

It comes diluted to 3%  and usually has stabilizers in that you want to be careful you don't ingest this kind.  This is the kind that you will probably find.  I haven't found food grade yet.

Have fun with it, but be careful, it is a chemical!

Update: GOOD INFO FROM THE POSTERS, THEY KNOW A LOT! AND THIS IS PART OF FIGHT BACK FRIDAY'S @ FOOD RENEGADE (I always forget that part).

No comments: