Friday, May 1, 2009

Eating Too Much

productivity
I've learned something very important over the past few months: If I'm bored, then I eat! Even if I'm full, I just kind of want to snack on something if I'm not doing anything else. Well, a lot of times the snacks available aren't very healthy.

One day, I had just finished a good/nutritious meal, and about an hour later, I was still full, but I found myself snacking. I was snacking on things that weren't that good for me.

How can I stop doing this?!

Well, I discovered the solution to my problem: DO SOMETHING!!!

If you are doing something, then you aren't eating, and you don't even think about your stomach. There are so many things to do. You can read a book, do laundry, go shopping, check your email, write a letter to somebody, call a friend or member of the family, go to the library, do homework, sew a blanket, learn something new, etc...

Don't waste your time over-eating when you could be doing something productive!

No comments: